- The perfect Xmas present – Where to Ski and Snowboard for just at £11.99 – Only until 10am tomorrow
- At least a quarter off Dare2Be – but only until tomorrow!
- New Swiss Snowtrain makes getting to the Alps easier for Brits
- Free Apres ski! Enjoy your ski holiday to the utmost!
- New heights reached in Austria as new lift opens
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Ski companies are coming up with new ideas to help us make sure we don’t return from our holiday with a credit card headache. Continue reading
With the opening of the new Wildspitze gondola in Pitztal Austria has its latest ‘highest lift in the country’. With cabins seating 8 passenger it climbs to 3440m and replaces the old Pitz Panorama gondola. Within six minutes skiers and … Continue reading
Check our what new in Les Deux Alpes and find our how to bag yourself your very own gondula! Continue reading
Whats new in Les Arcs – and save up to 20 per cent on accomodation and lift passes by booking early Continue reading
Our focus today, day one of our 30 days of ski resort developments for the 2012/13 season is on the Sella Ronda. This is designed to smooth out some of those bottle necks that are almost inevitable on busier days … Continue reading
With the ski season approaching its always interesting at this time of year tio check out whats new around the ski resorts of the world. Every day over the coming weeks we will share whats going on on in different … Continue reading