- The perfect Xmas present – Where to Ski and Snowboard for just at £11.99 – Only until 10am tomorrow
- At least a quarter off Dare2Be – but only until tomorrow!
- New Swiss Snowtrain makes getting to the Alps easier for Brits
- Free Apres ski! Enjoy your ski holiday to the utmost!
- New heights reached in Austria as new lift opens
Category Archives: Ski Insurance
What are your skis or snowboard, boots and bindings worth cost. Is £200 or £500 really enough insurance cover if they were lost, stolen or damaged? Are you confident that they will not only survive your ski holiday, but also your flights to your resort. Continue reading
Skiers in Chatel this Easter are being offered a free childrens lift pass with every adult Portes du Soliel pass of three or more days purchased – and could be a great way of grabbing a cheap family break in … Continue reading
Surge in Austrian ski thefts means taskforce established whilst holidaymakers are urged to ensure they have full ski insurance. Continue reading
Carte Neige and an EHIC adequate insurance for skiers? Not for us! Find out why at http://dld.bz/BPuE Continue reading