- The perfect Xmas present – Where to Ski and Snowboard for just at £11.99 – Only until 10am tomorrow
- At least a quarter off Dare2Be – but only until tomorrow!
- New Swiss Snowtrain makes getting to the Alps easier for Brits
- Free Apres ski! Enjoy your ski holiday to the utmost!
- New heights reached in Austria as new lift opens
- station de ski on High Value Skis or Boards – Do you need better insurance?
- Travel Insurance on High Value Skis or Boards – Do you need better insurance?
- skiing in Bardonecchia on Free Membership of SkiHireEurope for a year if you submit resort information!
- Tweets that mention Ski Ladies Weeks – St Anton joins the crowd! | -- Topsy.com on Ski Ladies Weeks – St Anton joins the crowd!
- Tweets that mention Val d'Isere #avalanche catches British couple who are saved by avalanche airbig and transceiver more at -- Topsy.com on Transceiver saves Off Piste British Skier
Tag Archives: ski hire
According to the latest news from Zermatt ski resort, the Matterhorn cross-country skiing trails will be extended this season. The event organisers of the Matterhorn cross-country skiing trails are going to extend it with the re-opening of the trails used … Continue reading
The cheap cialis online third iteration of Winter X Games Tignes will take place March 14-16 at Tignes Ski and Snowboard resort in the French Alps, welcoming up to 150 skiers. This March, Winter X Games Tignes 2012 will welcome … Continue reading
Skiers in Chatel this Easter are being offered a free childrens lift pass with every adult Portes du Soliel pass of three or more days purchased – and could be a great way of grabbing a cheap family break in … Continue reading
Pila rings in the changes with new lift and black run extending the resorts appeal for advanaced skiers Continue reading
A report by the Post Office Travel Money has named Bansko at the cheapest European Family Ski Resort Report for ski and living costs. It highlighted Bulgaria’s Bansko as the best value winter resort destination for UK travellers offering the … Continue reading